Do you see something strange among your single friend when they are with you and your partner? Probably they also want to have a date with whom they can spend their whole life and enjoy moments of love and intimacy. What can you do to make them happy?
Well, this article is for you. You will get tips to help your friends start dating. For starters, you should know whether your friend is looking for a one-time hookup or a life partner. Based on that you can set up your friends.
How to Know If Your Friends Want to Start Dating?
The first step to set up your friends is to know if they are ready for dating. Some might not say anything but they want to be in love in the heart. You must have a heart-to-heart talk with your friend. Some other signs could be:
- He/she is pursuing one specific person. Your friend wants to find ways to meet this person or to talk to him/her. This means that your friend wants to start dating that person but do not know how.
- They start avoiding you when you are going out with your partner even if all of you are mutual friends. Your intimacy or relationship makes your friend jealous of you. Jealousy may often lead to conflicts. Your friend will find small reasons to argue or disagree with.
- You may find your friend secretly making an account on Tinder or another dating service or going to clubs to find partners. Your male friend is trying to find a woman online.
- Your friend might not tell you directly but he/she really loves seeing couples or you and your partner together and says things like “You guys should deal with all problems and find a way to stay together forever”.
What to Do?
Here are a few things you can do to set up your friend for a date:
1. Secret online dating – you can make his/her profile on a dating application or a dating site. Your friend might be apprehensive at first but the number of successes that the online dating service has seen, your friend will definitely get in touch with single women or men.
2. Talk to the crush – one of the main problems of dating is lack of approach. Many people have that one secret dreamy crush whom they never approach because he/she is too good or too hot for your friend. If you do not ask, then you will never know. You can probably go straight ahead to the crush and talk about your friend. This might make things much easier for your friend.
3. Take your friends to singles parties – this is another full-proof method for singles to get attracted to each other. an online dating site might have parties which are full of people, drinks, and happiness. That is all you need to loosen up and just gather the courage to ask someone out.